The vast majority of people live their entire lives without ever knowing the answer to the question, “Why am I here?” It’s the most fundamental question a person can ask. Everyone wants to be happy, and they try a number of approaches to achieve it. Quotes about Jesus hold a special place in the hearts of many people. True pleasure, on the other hand, comes from grasping God’s plan. God’s message is transmitted to earth through Jesus’ quotations. Jesus quotes are a fantastic resource for grasping God’s message. Jesus Christ quotes would instill in us faith, calm, and tranquillity. If we proclaim our love for the Lord, he will forgive us. According to Jesus’ quotes, we will be happy in life if we profess our love for God and seek his mercy. A person who is dissatisfied with life should seek peace from God as soon as possible.
Jesus Quotes On Love
Christians worship a merciful God. Christ cared so greatly about the church that He gave His life for it. Because God the Father has loved us since the beginning of time, nothing will be able to separate us from Him. The best Jesus quotations about love, life, and salvation may be found below. Allow these inspirational Jesus verses to bring you calm. Allow these inspiring Bible and Jesus quotes to guide your behavior:
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”~ John 3:16
“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.”~ Matthew 5:44
“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.”~ John 13:34
“Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”~ Matthew 22:36-40
“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”~ Matthew 5:16
“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”~ Mark 11:24-26
“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”~ 2 Corinthians 12:9
“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one.”~ John 10:27-30
“But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister: And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.”~ Matthew 20:25
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”~ John 10:10
“Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.”~ Matthew 16:24
“How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.”~ Matthew 18:12
“Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.”~ Matthew 7:12
“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”~ John 14:6
Jesus Quotes Short
The teachings of Jesus help you discover more about the most influential person in history. Allow these words to shape the blueprint for your Christian life. His love for humanity endures eternally and is sufficient to cover all sins. For all humans, Jesus’ quotations are a source of salvation. He must have a strong desire for mankind as a whole, and he wanted us to be this kind to everyone.
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.”~ John 14:1
“For what shall it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?”~ Mark 8:36
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus Christ
But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. Jesus Christ
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. Jesus Christ
Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. Jesus Christ
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Jesus Christ
It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Jesus Christ
If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Jesus Christ
I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Jesus Christ
Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. Jesus Christ
All the commandments: You shall not commit adultery, you shall not kill, you shall not steal, you shall not covet, and so on, are summed up in this single command: You must love your neighbor as yourself. Jesus Christ
Give to everyone who begs from you; and of him who takes away your goods do not ask them again. And as you wish that men would do to you, do so to them. Jesus Christ
All my authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Jesus Christ
Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day. Jesus Christ
And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time. Jesus Christ
So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you. Jesus Christ
For God so loved the World that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. Jesus Christ
For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted. Jesus Christ
If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. Jesus Christ
As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Jesus Christ
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Jesus Christ
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. Jesus Christ
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Jesus Christ Little children, you are from God, and have conquered them; for the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in this world. Jesus Christ
My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place. Jesus Christ
I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. Jesus Christ
For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? Jesus Christ
Jesus Quotes On Faith
If we are ready to look for it, faith can always be restored. One of the most crucial instruments for gaining faith is Jesus’ quotes. The Bible is an excellent resource for filing your faith vase. Whether you’re seeking relaxing verses about patience, inspiring Bible verses about love, or consoling verses about worry, we’ve got you covered. You may always go to Jesus’ quotes for inspiration.
- Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6 NIV
- But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33 NIV
- In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16 NIV
- “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8 NIV
- Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” Matthew 22:37-40 NIV
- “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.”Jesus Christ, John 3:16-17
- “Love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as the true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.”Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:43-47
- “And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.”Jesus Christ, Luke 11:9-10
- “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”Matthew 19:26
- “Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:10
Jesus Quotes About Life
Words of wisdom from the Bible can help you get through difficult times like sorrow, worry, and sadness. However, there are some Jesus quotations that might help you celebrate your joy, family, and love. The Bible includes words to boost you up and tell you that you are loved, no matter where you are on your spiritual journey.
- The Bible says, “God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, Jesus Christ, that whoever believes in Him shall not die, but have eternal life” (John 3:16).
- Jesus said, “I came that they may have life and have it abundantly” a complete life full of purpose (John 10:10).
- We have all done, thought, or said bad things, which the Bible calls “sin.” The Bible says, “All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).
- The result of sin is death, and spiritual separation from God (Romans 6:23).
- “God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8).
- But it didn’t end with His death on the cross. He rose again and still lives!
- “Jesus Christ died for our sins. … He was buried. … He was raised on the third day, according to the Scriptures” (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
- Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me” (John 14:6).
- Praying is simply talking to God. He knows you. What matters is the attitude of your heart, your honesty.
Powerful Jesus Quotes
Jesus Christ’s words are both life-changing and timeless. When Jesus spoke, lives were changed and the course of history was changed forever. He claims to be “the way, the truth, and the life that surrounds us on this earth.” His remarks have an incredible impact. These Jesus quotes may constantly speak new truths into your life, whether you are just beginning to pursue Jesus or have been a Christian for years!
- Those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.
- “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.”
- Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
- And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”
- So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
- For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
- But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
- Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
- Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off?
- And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off.
- In the same way, your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.
Jesus Quotes Aesthetic
Because the Bible is the best source of wisdom, having a list of the best Jesus quotations on hand can help you navigate through anything gracefully, from the darkest of personal crises to the most trying of family or friend situations. These beautiful Jesus quotes will make you fall in love with God all over again.
1. Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? 1 Corinthians 3:16
2. “I have the right to do anything,” you say – but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything” – but I will not be mastered by anything. 1 Corinthians 6:12
3. Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak. 1 Corinthians 8:9
4. So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! 1 Corinthians 10:12
5. So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
6. For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God. 1 Corinthians 11:12
7. There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. 1 Corinthians 12:4
8. Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many. 1 Corinthians 12:14
9. If I speak in human or angelic tongues, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 1 Corinthians 13:1
10. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 1 Corinthians 13:4
11. And now these three remain faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
12. Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts, especially the gift of prophecy. 1 Corinthians 14:1
13. Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.” 1 Corinthians 15:33
14. Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:33
One-Line Jesus Quotes
God’s messages on earth and to ethereal people are communicated through Jesus quotes. He orchestrates everything, even your life, to achieve his goals. Nothing can happen unless God permits it. Jesus’ quotes are essential for comprehending God’s plan for your life. The same message is being taught by these one-line Jesus quotes:
- Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 2 Corinthians 9:6
- There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens Ecclesiastes 3:1
- A time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance Ecclesiastes 3:4
- Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body. Ephesians 4:25
- Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29
- Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Ephesians 4:31
- Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. Ephesians 5:11
- Be very careful, then, how you live – not as unwise but as wise. Ephesians 5:15
- . For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
- Have you experienced so much in vain – if it really was in vain? Galatians 3:4
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness Galatians 5:22
- We must pay the most careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away. Hebrews 2:1
Funny Jesus Christ Quotes
Jesus is significant to us because, through His Atonement, teachings, hope, peace, and example, He assists us in changing our life, facing our hardships, and moving ahead in faith as we return to Him and His Father. However, there are instances when we come across amusing quotes that give us a new perspective on loving him.
- My favorite Catholic holiday is Easter. For those of you that don’t know, Easter is the day we celebrate Jesus rising from the grave and coming back to Earth as a rabbit that hides colored eggs.
- A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. You think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fucking cross?
- Big deal Jesus, so your dad sent you here to suffer & die, that’s what all the rest of us are doing too.
- Like most Catholic boys, I wanted to be Jesus Christ. I could never get the turn-the-other-cheek thing down, though.
- Jesus loves you… He’s not ‘in love’ with you.
- If we are all God’s children, what’s so special about Jesus?
- The best time to go to Vegas is during Christmastime, because nothing beats watching people gamble while they play Christmas carols.
- Ever wonder what people got Jesus for Christmas? It’s like, “Oh great, socks. You know I’m dying for your sins right? Yeah, but thanks for the socks! If you take off your pants and her first reaction is, “Awwww, look at it…like a little baby Jesus.” Time to buy a Porsche.
- You get somebody to explain the Trinity to you, they’ll say “Well God, he’s God, and Jesus is God as well, and the Holy Spirit is.
Actual Words Of Jesus Christ Quotes
For everything, Jesus wants us to rely on Him. Not just in the difficult times, or when we’re terrified, but all of the time. We wouldn’t have the eternal hope that we do if it weren’t for Jesus. We rely on Him for everything because He gave us life! We hope that as you read through these Jesus quotes and verses, you will find encouragement and inspiration.
- The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. (Mk 1:15a)
- But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. (Lk 11:20)
- The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed; nor will they say, “Lo, here it is!” or “There!” for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you. (Lk 17:20-21)
- From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of Heaven has suffered violence, and men of violence plunder it. (Matt 11:12)
- Samaritan (Lk 10-30-36) Demand to say what cannot be said
- Unjust Steward (Lk 16:1-9) Demand to applaud what cannot be applauded
- Pharisee & Publican (Lk 18-10-14) Reversal of judgement
- Wedding Guest (Lk 14:7-11) World turned upside down
- Hidden Treasure/Pearl (Mt 13:44-46) Total, radical turn
- Leave the dead to bury their own dead (Lk 9:60a)
- If anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also; and if anyone would sue you and take your coat, let him have your cloak as well; and if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Mt 5:39b-41
- For whoever would save his life will lose it; and whoever loses his life for my sake [Perrin suggests here the original would have read, “for the sake of the Kingdom of God”] and the gospel’s will save it. (Mk 8:35)
- How hard it will be for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God! . . . it is easier for a camel (rope) to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. (Mk 10:23b, 25)
- But many that are first will be last, and the last first (Mk 10:31)
- Everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted. (Lk 14:11)
- He who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is not fit for the kingdom of God. (Lk 9:62)
- There is nothing outside a person, that by going into him can defile him; but the things which come out of a person are what defile him. (Mk 7:15)
- Whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child cannot enter it. (Lk 10:15)
- Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you . . . (Mt 5:44f)
- Swear not at all, let your yes be yes, your no be no . . . (Mt 5:34f)
- Some version of divorce teaching: Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her; and if she divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery.
Jesus Is With You Quotes
There comes a time in our lives when gloam surrounds us and draws us to grim thoughts. Things feel too lonesome; hope appears to be failed, far away from our approach. In such dark times, what gives us inspiration is the power of God. He inspires us with his teachings, lights a flame in a dark tunnel and hope starts to blossom within our chests. This is how beautiful the power of God is. That is why we have presented you the Famous and Inspirational Jesus Quotes and Sayings:
- God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile.
- Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.
- If God is your partner, make your plans BIG!
- One encounter with Jesus Christ is enough to change you, instantly, forever.
- The name of Jesus is the one lever that lifts the world.
- The greatest thing a man can do for his Heavenly Father is to be kind to some of His other children.
- Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day.
- When we speak of faith – the faith that can move mountains – we are not speaking of faith in general but of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- If we all lived according to the teachings of Jesus Christ, life would be much simpler.
- What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.
- The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ came to do three things. He came to have my past forgiven, you get a purpose for living and a home in Heaven.
- God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile.
- I’ve read the last page of the Bible. It’s all going to turn out all right.
- God has a purpose behind every problem. He uses circumstances to develop our character. In fact, he depends more on circumstances to make us like Jesus than he depends on our reading the Bible.
- And when the Lord Jesus has become your peace, remember, there is another thing: goodwill towards men. Do not try to keep Christmas without goodwill towards men.
- When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.
- Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees.
- God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself.
- God didn’t give you the strength to get back on your feet so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down.
Jesus quotes are important to resurrect your faith in Jesus and Christianity. You can definitely read these quotes. You can copy and paste them from the website known as Quotf. you can share Jesus’ quotes on your social media platforms as well.