What goes around comes around you; both bad and good happen. Let some Karma Quotes inspire you to live your life the best way, and you can reap your future rewards. Such quotes for Karma will make you energetic and willing to achieve your happy life goals and be satisfied.
Over millennia, many people have considered different ways of discussing the specific type of cosmic justice that states that people are fated to achieve what they deserve and try for what? Believing this is called Karma.
The word ’’Karma’’ has come from Buddhist and Hindu practices. It is used specifically to talk about how the actions and struggles of a person in the present and past states of existence decide his fate in the coming life.
Rather than taking revenge, Karma Quotations encourage people to take responsibility for all their actions and to expect and accept the consequences. This is good practice, and Krama has approved it for good stories.
Is Karma Real?
Karma feels real when something good or bad happens to a person based on his actions and lifestyle. If someone believes karma is real, he should be careful before doing something. This person would do a greater good to the people. These karma quotes emphasize the importance of the reality of karma quotes.
Related: Faith Quotes
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”
~ Wayne W. Dyer
“Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.”
~ Eckhart Tolle
“When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.”
“Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.”
~ Jessica Brody
“Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.”
~ Daisaku Ikeda
“If you’re really a mean person you’re going to come back as a fly and eat poop.”
~ Kurt Cobain
“I was in the biggest breakdown of my life when I stopped crying long enough to let the words of my epiphany really sink in. That whore, karma, had finally made her way around and had just bitch-slapped me right across the face. The realization only made me cry harder.”
~ Jennifer Salaiz
“Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. Even in the smallest events, there’s no such thing as coincidence.”
~ Haruki Murakami
“It is impossible to build one’s own happiness on the unhappiness of others. This perspective is at the heart of Buddhist teachings.”
~ Daisaku Ikeda
“Life is painful. It has thorns, like the stem of a rose. Culture and art are the roses that bloom on the stem. The flower is yourself, your humanity. Art is the liberation of the humanity inside yourself.”
~ Daisaku Ikeda
“Is Fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get?”
~ Jodi Picoult
“The law is simple. Every experience is repeated or suffered till you experience it properly and fully the first time.”
~ Ben Okri
“Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.”
~ Sakyong Mipham
“Those who pray for your downfall are concentrating negative thoughts towards you, without taking cognizance of the slippery ground in which they are standing, which could lead to their downfall.”
~ Michael Bassey Johnson
“Not only is there often a right and wrong, but what goes around does come around, Karma exists, chickens do come home to roost, and as my mother, Phyllis, liked to say, “There is always a day of reckoning.” The good among the great understands that every choice we make adds to the strength or weakness of our spirits—ourselves, or to use an old-fashioned word for the same idea, our souls. That is every human’s life work: to construct an identity bit by bit, to walk a path step by step, to live a life that is worthy of something higher, lighter, more fulfilling, and maybe even everlasting.”
― Donald Van de Mark
“Oh Lestat, you deserved everything that’s ever happened to you. You better not die. You might actually go to hell.”
― Anne Rice
“Once you’ve lived a little you will find that whatever you send out into the world comes back to you in one way or another. It may be today, tomorrow, or years from now, but it happens; usually when you least expect it, usually in a form that’s pretty different from the original. Those coincidental moments that change your life seem random at the time but I don’t think they are. At least that’s how it’s worked out in my life. And I know I’m not the only one.”
“I must have killed a lot of cows in a past life for Karma to hate me this much.”
― Katie McGarry
“The Revelation of Sonmi 451 To be is to be perceived, and so to know thyself is only possible through the eyes of the other. The nature of our immortal lives is in the consequences of our words and deeds, that go on and are pushing themselves throughout all time.
– Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.”
~ David Mitchell
“Dear Karma, I really hate you right now, you made your point.”
― Ottilie Weber
“A great human revolution in just a single individual will help achieve a change in the destiny of a nation and, further, can even enable a change in the destiny of all humankind.”
― Daisaku Ikeda
“Then, like magic, it seemed like the universe provided a solution. And I thought—okay, this is how. This will work. There’s hope—light at the end of the tunnel. A silver lining, you know?” Roy shook his head. “Fuck. I was so stupid. I was too proud to realize that there was no way it could ever happen. That there couldn’t be a happy ending for us. It was just a set-up. You see, the universe still had accounts to settle. And Susie and I, we were way overdrawn.”
― J.K. Franko
“Violence does, in truth, recoil upon the violent, and the schemer falls into the pit which he digs for another.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle
“But, if we consider, as physicists now claim, that everything is energy—everything we see, everything we think, everything we do—then it is just possible that this same law of conservation of energy applies to questions of morality. Conservation of moral energy, maintenance of equilibrium… a balance exists and must be preserved. If an action is taken that disrupts that balance, then an action similar in kind and degree is required to restore equilibrium.”
― J.K. Franko
“The children seek to resolve the issue amongst themselves, and mete out punishment to restore balance and keep the game going.”
― J.K. Franko
“It is your karma to fight evil. It doesn’t matter if the people that evil is being committed against don’t fight back. It doesn’t matter if the entire world chooses to look the other way. Always remember this. You don’t live with the consequences of other people’s karma. You live with the consequences of your own”
― Amish Tripathi
“The institutions of human society treat us as parts of a machine. They assign us ranks and place considerable pressure upon us to fulfill defined roles. We need something to help us restore our lost and distorted humanity. Each of us has feelings that have been suppressed and have built up inside. There is a voiceless cry resting in the depths of our souls, waiting for expression. Art gives the soul’s feelings voice and form.”
― Daisaku Ikeda
“Situations seem to happen to people, but in reality, they unfold from deeper karmic causes. The universe unfolds to itself, bringing to bear any cause that needs to be included. Don’t take this process personally. The working out of cause and effect is eternal. You are part of this rising and falling that never ends, and only by riding the wave can you ensure that the waves don’t drown you. The ego takes everything personally, leaving no room for higher guidance or purpose. If you can, realize that a cosmic plan is unfolding and appreciate the incredibly woven tapestry for what it is, a design of unparalleled marvel.”
― Deepak Chopra
“I’m not a believer in predetermined fates, being rewarded for one’s efforts. I’m not a believer in karma. The reason why I try to be a good person is that I think it’s the right thing to do. If I commit fewer bad acts there will be fewer bad acts, maybe other people will join in committing fewer bad acts, and in time there will be fewer and fewer of them.”
― Daniel Handler
“You see, the universe still had accounts to settle. And Susie and I were way overdrawn.”
― J.K. Franko
Karma Quotes About What Goes Around And Comes Around
It is the reality of life that if something goes, the other thing is replaced. Most people get depressed when something goes around them, and they become sad. For such people, Karma quotations are very helpful to get stable and accept the new things coming around them. Here are some quotes for Karma mentioned:
- ‘’It always returns back to you what you gave the universe because it doesn’t carry debts’’.
~ Drishti Bablani
- ‘’You have to realize that everything connects to everything else’’.
~ Leonardo da Vinci
- ‘’How other people treat you is their Karma while the way you react and treat them in return is yours’’.
~ Wayne Dyer
- ‘’Sometimes you are what’s coming around and sometimes you get what’s coming around’’.
~ Jim Butcher
- ‘’Every action that you take in your lives touches on some chord that vibrates in eternity’’.
~ Edwin Hubble Chapin
- ‘’You believe and unbelieve in Karma has no effect on its existence nor on its consequences on your life. Just as a refusal to have to believe in the ocean will never ever prevent you from drowning’’.
~ F. Paul Wilson
- ‘’Your present is your Karma, you will understand it later if you do not understand it now’’.
~ H. Raven Rose
- ‘’You have complete freedom before any act, but once you do it the effect of that action will follow you whether you want it or not. This is the law of Karma,,.
~ Paramahansa Yogananda
- ‘’Will you like to act the same, if your actions are to boomerang back on you instantly’’.
~ Alexandra Katehakis
- ‘’There is the wind and there is the wave, seen and unseen forces. Everybody in the universe has the same elements in their lives, unseen and seen, free will and Karama’’.
~ Kuan Yin
- ‘’You will realize that you are responsible for everything in your life when you understand Karma’’.
~ Keanu Reeves
~ Daisaku Ikeda
- ‘’Most times, the way you treat your child today is how he will treat you tomorrow’’.
~ Terry Mark
- ‘’When someone plants a seed of affection and love, it is he that blossoms’’.
~ Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
- ‘’When Karma of a relationship is done, it’s just love that remains, let go, it’s perfectly safe now!’’.
~ Elizabeth Gilbert
Karma Quotes Shall Keep You Moving On
The world changes as long as Karma exists in this world. You must leave everything and trust in your struggles and workings because Karma is here for you to give the rewards of your hardships and patience. Some of the short Karma quotes and Karma sayings are here that will boost you up and give you courage and inspiration to face the challenges and problems:
- ‘’You will surely be successful if you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath’’.
~ Eric Thomas
- ‘’Hard work can beat talent in many ways but talent can never ever beat heard work in any respect’’.
~ Nim Notke
- ‘’A man can be a great one if he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the determination, courage, dedication, compatibility, and are willing to sacrifice little things and have the ability to pay for such things that are worthwhile, it can be perfectly done’’.
~ Vince Lombardi
- ‘’On this planet, every great and unbelievable story happened when someone decided not to give up, and keep doing regardless of no matter what’’.
~ Spryte Loriano
- ‘’You must not stop when you get tired, but you must stop when you have done it’’.
- ‘’If your determination to succeed is strong enough then failure will never ever overtake you’’.
~ Og Mandino
- ‘’Successful people make mistakes but they don’t stop. They keep on moving no matter the small steps they take. Because success seems to be connected with actions that lead you towards your desired direction’’.
~ Conrad Hilton
- ‘’You have to set your aim for the moon. Because if you miss it, definitely, you will hit a shiny star’’.
~ W. Clement Stone
- ‘’Your actions are the foundational keys towards your success and destination’’.
~ Pablo Picasso
- ‘’Those who are crazy enough to think that they have the power and ability to change the world will try to do it. They are the ones who surely do it’’.
- ‘’Don’t wish it to be easier, wish it be better yourself. Because successful people do all the things that unsuccessful people are not willing to do and even they get tired of just thinking about it’’.
~ Jim Rohn
- ‘’It doesn’t matter who is going to let me, the fact of the matter is who is going to stop me’’.
~ Ayn Rand
- ‘’It really doesn’t matter how slowly you are moving towards your destination, so long as you don’t stop’’.
- ‘’Little minds are always tamed and are subdued by misfortune and fate while great minds rise above it in spite of being difficult and tiring ’’.
~ Washington Irving
- ‘’I find that the harder I work to achieve my goals, the more luck I seem to have’’.
~ Thomas Jefferson
- ‘’It’s not required for you to be great to start, but it needs to have to start great’’.
~ Zig Ziglar
- ‘’Nothing in this world is impossible. This secret is hidden in the word I’m Possible (Impossible)’’.
~ Audrey Hepburn
- ‘’Real life begins to start at the end of your comfort zone’’.
~ Neale Donald Walsh
- ‘’Things get to start to work out best for those who know how to make things work for the best’’.
~ John Wooden
- ‘’It’s not possible to attain perfection, but if someone starts chasing perfection he will surely reach the level of excellence’’.
~ Vince Lombardi
Kindness Rocks Everything Of The World; Says Karma Sayings
Being kind is very important and worth having aspects in our lives. Kindness is the functional key to humanity. You learn a lot of aspects and points from Karma sayings about kindness. Such quotes for Karma add a lot to your life and personality. Many short Karma quotes are described here for you:
- ‘’Karma is everywhere, that’s why I never ever kill insects. If I see them in my room or anywhere else I pick them up and take them outside’’.
~ Holly Valance
- ‘’The actual meaning of Karma is hidden in the intention. The fact of the matter is just the intention behind your actions’’.
~ The Bhagavad Gita
- ‘’If you show faith in someone when they need it the most, you will be amazed to see how it will come around to you’’.
~ Garon Whited
- ‘’You cannot hurt anyone if you truly love yourself’’.
- ‘’By every kindness and every crime, we are creating and designing our future’’.
~ David Mitchell
- ‘’People are not actually punished due to the sins they do in their lives, but by them’’.
~ Elbert Hubbard
- ‘’Everyone originated from the same source, so hating someone else is actually hating a part of yourself’’.
~ Elvis Presley
- ‘’You have to be kind to others even if they are not kind to you. It is the real meaning of life to be kind’’.
- ‘’It’s important to keep it in mind that there is nothing between you and others, it is always between you and God’’.
- ‘’You have to keep spreading the love around you even if it doesn’t come back to you’’.
Love Conquers All; Karma Phrases
Everything originates from love, and love is the motivation behind everything. The utmost desire guides a human being to do the right thing. If a person is righteous, he is accomplished for life. These karma sayings express the same lesson:
Related: Short Love Quotes
1. “Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad.”- Stephen Richards
2. “People pay for what they do, and, still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.” — James Baldwin
3. “Karma has a surprising way of taking care of situations. All you have to do is to sit back and watch.” – Author Unknown
4. “You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.”- Author Unknown
5. “Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. This is the law of the universe and spares none. Wrong done and injustice inflicted is paid back in the same coin. No one has escaped justice in the universe. It is only a matter of time.”- Anil Sinha
6. “There are the waves, and there is the wind, seen and unseen forces. Everyone has these same elements in their lives, the seen and unseen, karma and free will.” — Kuan Yin
7. “Whatever you give to life, it gives you back. Do not hate anybody. The hatred which comes out from you will someday come back to you. Love others. And love will come back to you.”- Author Unknown
8. “Your believing or not believing in karma has no effect on its existence, nor on its consequences to you. Just as a refusal to believe in the ocean would not prevent you from drowning.” — F. Paul Wilson
9. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”- Wayne Dyer
10. “My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand.”- Thích Nhất Hạnh
11. “A man is born alone and dies alone; and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone; and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode.” — Chanakya
12. “When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I want to be there. Just in case it needs help.”
13. “If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive well.”- Russell Simmons
14. “According to the karma of past actions, one’s destiny unfolds, even though everyone wants to be so lucky.” – Sri Guru Grant Sahib
15. “Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.”
16. “Worthless people blame their karma.”- Burmese Proverb
What Do Karma Phrases Say About A Falsifier?
A cheater is not tolerated by karma. A person who does wrong behind someone’s back is a person whose life would denounce soon, and he would be rendered alone, seeking refuge in his own evil.
17. “I believe in karma; what you do will come back.” — DJ Premier
18. “Nothing happens by chance, by fate. You create your own fate by your actions. That’s Karma.”
19. “Karma, memory, and desire are just the software of the soul. It’s conditioning that the soul undergoes in order to create experience. And it’s a cycle. In most people, the cycle is a conditioned response. They do the same things over and over again.” — Deepak Chopra
20. “Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny.”- Tryon Edwards
21. “When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.”
22. “Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. Even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence.”
24. “Life is painful. It has thorns, like the stem of a rose. Culture and art are the roses that bloom on the stem. The flower is yourself, your humanity. Art is the liberation of the humanity inside yourself.”
25. “Is Fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get?”
26. “Whatever we do lays a seed in our deepest consciousness, and one day that seed will grow.”- Sakyong Mipham
How We Need To Spend Life; Short Karma Phrases Guide
Karma says that a reward follows every deed done with some hard work and struggle. For that, we should do something today to make our future proud. We need to blackmail our present to have a good future ahead.
Related: Best Leadership Quotes
1. “Do something good today and in the future, you will get repaid with something good too. Do something good. Get something good.”
2. “Problems or successes, they all are the results of our own actions. Karma. The philosophy of action is that no one else is the giver of peace or happiness. One’s own karma, one’s own actions are responsible to bring either happiness or success or whatever.” — Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
3. “I must have killed a lot of cows in a past life for Karma to hate me this much.”
4. “Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.”- Edwin Hubbel Chapin
5. “You can’t get there alone. People have to help you, and I do believe in karma. I believe in paybacks. You get people to help you by telling the truth, by being earnest.” — Randy Pausch
6. “When you do something bad: it comes back to you later.”
7. “How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” –Anne Frank
8. “Dear Karma, I really hate you right now, you made your point.”
9. “If a householder molds himself according to the circumstances just like nature molds Herself according to seasons and performs his Karma then only shall he acquire happiness.”- Rig Veda
10. “Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in.”
11. “Give up your selfishness, and you shall find peace; like water mingling with water, you shall merge in absorption.”- Sri Guru Granth Sahib
12. “Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.”- Sakyong Mipham
13. “I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good.”- Sandra Bullock
14. “You must acknowledge and experience this part of the universe. Karma is intricate, too vast. You would, with your limited human senses, consider it too unfair. But you have tools to really, truly love. Loving children is very important. But love everyone as you would love your children.” – Kuan Yin
Best Buddha Quotes On Karma
Believers of karma strongly believe in the concept of karma. Best buddha quotes on karma address the need to understand karma. Karma makes them believe in the actual important thing in their life. No silver, gold, or other luxuries can make human life better; only the concept of karma can motivate a person. Only karma can stop a man from doing bad to other people. It’s human nature he does not care about the well-being of the future, but karma makes him take good care of incoming years. Here are the best karma quotes you would love.
- I am the owner of my actions, heir to my actions, born of my actions, related through my actions, and have my actions as my arbitrator. Whatever I do, for good or for evil, to that I will fall heir.Gautama Buddha
- Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.Gautama Buddha
- Just as one can make a lot of garlands from a heap of flowers, so man, subject to birth and death as he is, should make himself a lot of good karma.Gautama Buddha
- Once you know the nature of anger and joy is empty and you let them go, you free yourself from karma.Gautama Buddha
- When action comes out of nothing it creates no karma.Gautama Buddha
- One who previously made bad karma, but who reforms and creates good karma, brightens the world like the moon appearing from behind a cloud.Gautama Buddha
- Man should make himself a lot of good karma.Gautama Buddha
- To be selfish, greedy and unwilling to help the needy gives rise to future starvation and clothlessness.Gautama Buddha
- Dependent Origination is the teaching (that life) is not the mere play of blind chance, but has an existence that is dependent upon conditions. That, precisely with the removal of these conditions, those things that have arisen in dependence upon them-thus also all suffering-must perforce disappear and cease to be.Gautama Buddha
- “Not even death can wipe out our good deeds.”Gautama Buddha
- “Just as one can make a lot of garlands from a heap of flowers, so man, subject to birth and death as he is, should make himself a lot of good karma.”Gautama Buddha
- “When action comes out of nothing it creates no karma.”Gautama Buddha
- “One who previously made bad karma, but who reforms and creates good karma, brightens the world like the moon appearing from behind a cloud.”Gautama Buddha
Karma Quotes And Sayings From Gurus
Gurus are the people who spread the word and significance of karma. They believe that a human being, when behaving greedily for petty things like the enjoyment of silver and gold, actually loses his passion for life. For him, life is just a bland combination of time spent in senseless activities.
15. “People are entangled in the enjoyment of fine clothes, but gold and silver are only dust. They acquire beautiful horses and elephants, and ornate carriages of many kinds. They think of nothing else, and they forget all their relatives. They ignore their Creator; without the Name, they are impure.” – Sri Guru Granth Sahib
16. “When someone has a strong intuitive connection, Buddhism suggests that it’s because of karma, some past connection.” – Richard Gere
17. “Karma, ahhh. We sow what we reap… We reap what we sow! We reap what we sow. The law of cause and effect. And we are all under this law.”- Nina Hagen
18. “Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them.”- Rick Springfield
19. “I would never disrespect any man, woman, chick or child out there. We’re all the same. What goes around comes around, and karma kicks us all in the butt in the end of the day.”- Angie Stone
Death Is Not A Trap But An Absolving Power; Says Karma Quotations
Karma has to say a lot about death. What is the significance of life? How does it affect life, and how far should we be prepared for death? Does death protect life itself? These all questions are being answered by karma. The following quotes tell us about it.
20. “I never kill insects. If I see ants or spiders in the room, I pick them up and take them outside. Karma is everything.”- Holly Valance
21. “When you carry out acts of kindness you get a wonderful feeling inside. It is as though something inside your body responds and says, yes, this is how I ought to feel.”- Harold Kushner
22. “The life I touch for good or ill will touch another life, and that in turn another, until who knows where the trembling stops or in what far place my touch will be felt.”- Frederick Buechner
23. “There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life — happiness, freedom, and peace of mind — are always attained by giving them to someone else.”- Peyton Conway March
24. “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. “Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.”- Albert Schweitzer
26. “Karma is a balance sheet of life which debits and credits all your deeds. Which is audited by our creator and actions are based on what we accumulated in it.” ― Abhysheq Shukla
27. “Don’t worry, eventually everything falls into its rightful place.” ― Fakeer Ishavardas
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of worry quotes to help you calm your fears.
28. “Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely. – Buddha
29. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.” – Norman Cousins
30. “Don’t send me flowers when I’m dead. If you like me, send them while I’m alive.” – Brian Clough
Karma Quotations Say You Only Get What You Love To
A person conquers the thing that he wants to. It takes resolution to acquire something bigger than oneself. We do not find or chase love, but it chases us and guides us from the dark roads.
31. “We don’t find love, love finds us. What you put out into the universe will find its way back to you.” ― Raneem Kayyali
32. “We create karma by all kinds of selfish actions. The first thing we must understand is that we are psychologically asleep. It is very difficult for us to be conscious of ourselves. We are not very aware. We must come to recognize that we do not pay attention.” ― Abhysheq Shukla
33. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer
34. “Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up.” – Daisaku Ikeda
35. “When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.” ― Confucius
36. “Is Fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get?” ― Jodi Picoult, Vanishing Acts
37. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
38. “Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. That even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence.” – Haruki Murakami
39. “Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results.” – Sakyong Mipham
40. “Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
Short Karma Quotes To Elevate Your Motive
Every human being has a purpose in life. He needs to accomplish it within a timeline. Karma lets you feel the power of chasing your goal in life. It gives you hope and tries to calm you when you are about to leave a thing you once cherished.
Related: Most Powerful Hope Quotes
1. “The love you send into the world, you will find, is the love that returns to you.”― Avina Celeste
2. “The universe does not carry debts, it always
returns back to you what you gave it.”― Drishti Bablani
3. “If you give the slightest pain to any living being, then in the form of pain, the pain-giving-karma will give you its ‘fruit’. So think before you hurt any living being.”― Dada Bhagwan
4. “No one can escape karma. Two events that may, at first, seem disconnected can be karmically connected. After all, karma works on a spiritual level which may manifest itself physically in a myriad of seemingly unrelated ways.”― Charbel Tadros
5. “Do not attempt to help those who have not asked for your help. Interfering with their own karma will result in a never-ending spiritual war from which you can only lose.”― Robin Sacredfire
6. “It is a rule of life that we eventually become victims of the evil we do to others.”― Wayne Gerard Trotman
7. “We must always reflect only what we wish to see reflected within us.”― Robin Sacredfire
8. “Karma is extremely efficient if one is extremely patient.”― Efrat Cybulkiewicz
9. “Show a little faith in someone when they need it. It’s amazing how it comes back around to you.”― Garon Whited
10. “The thing you know as Karma, does not really exist the way you think. It can only exist through the law of causality, which means, when you make efforts to achieve something, the results do indeed occur, given enough time, resources and above all, perseverance.”― Abhijit Naskar
11. “I do not believe in karma. However, I practice it everyday because it tricks me into being a better person!”― Clint Diffie
12. “Eventually you are answerable to yourself for your deeds. Be good and do good!”― Harsh Agrawal
13. “Karma is like boomerang, bad the karma bigger the force.”― Naresh Soni
14. “Stop blaming others for the pains and sufferings you have. They are because of you, your karma, and your own disposition.”― Girdhar Joshi
15. “Universe first gives you; what you wished for others.”― Aditya Ajmera
16. “Sometimes you get what’s coming around. And sometimes, you are what’s coming around.”― Jim Butcher
17. “If karma doesn’t catch up, God will surely pick up the slack.” – Anthony Liccione
18. “Remember to honor the hand which reached out for you when you needed it, by being that hand to someone else who is struggling.”― Greg Dutilly
19. “I want revenge, but I don’t want to screw up my karma.” – Susan Colasanti
20. “I’ve got a big heart and I believe in good karma.” – E-40
21. “But this was what happened when you didn’t want to visit and confront the past: the past starts visiting and confronting you.” – Bret Easton Ellis
22. “Some day people will ask me what is the key to my success…and I will simply say, “Good Karma.” – K. Crumley
23. “In this world, it is not worth finding anyone’s faults. One becomes bound (by karma) by finding faults.” – Dada Bhagwan
24. “What goes around comes around. And sometimes you get what’s coming around.” – Jim Butcher
25. “The tired wisdom of knowing that what goes around eventually comes around.” – Arundhati Roy
26. “If you give your best to someone it will most definitely come back to you, often from a different person altogether.”― Hrishikesh Agnihotri
27. “If your actions were to boomerang back on you instantly, would you still act the same?” – Alexandra Katehakis
28. “In the long run, every man will pay the penalty for his own misdeeds. The man who remembers this will be angry with no one, indignant with no one, revile no one, blame no one, offend no one, hate no one.”― Epictetus
29. “Many believe in karma but I take it to a whole different level.” – Vincent Alexandria
30. “I used to steal a lot. But I don’t do that anymore, because I believe in karma.” – Andy Dick
31. “So never rule out retribution. But never expect it.” – Vera Nazarian
32. “This is your karma. You do not understand now, but you will understand later.” – H. Raven Rose
33. “Karma can be seen as a curse or a gift because it keeps us attached to this world.” – Abdullah Fort
34. “Karma is a cruel mistress.” – Kelley York
35. “Individuals create themselves through their moral choices.” – Damien Keown
36. “I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back.” – Kesha
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of good vibes quotes about feeling good.
37. “Often when someone hurts you, they aren’t hurting you because you are you. They are hurting you because they are them.” – Karen Salmansohn
38. “Everybody comes from the same source. If you hate another human being, you’re hating part of yourself.” – Elvis Presley
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Elvis Presley quotes that illustrate the man behind the music we all know and love.
39. “The man who does ill must suffer ill.” – Aeschylus
40. “I don’t have any reason to hate anybody; I believe in good karma and spreading good energy.” – Vanilla Ice
41. “Karma is a tricky thing. To serve Karma, one must repay good Karma to others. To serve Karma well, one must sometimes deliver bad Karma where it is due.” – M.R. Mathias
42. “Live a good and honorable life. Then, when you are older you can look back and enjoy it a second time.” – Dalai Lama
43. “When you plant a seed of love, it is you that blossoms.” – Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
44. “Release the pain of the past and allow karma to kick your offender’s booty.” – Karen Salmansohn
45. “Things don’t just happen in this world of arising and passing away. We don’t live in some kind of crazy, accidental universe. Things happen according to certain laws, laws of nature. Laws such as the law of karma, which teaches us that as a certain seed gets planted, so will that fruit be.” – Sharon Salzberg
46. “Karma’s just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she’ll be with you shortly.” – Unknown
47. “You cannot control the results, only your actions.” – Allan Lokos
48. “People who create their own drama deserve their own karma.” – Unknown
49. “The Law of Karma is also called the Law of Cause and Effect, Action and Reaction and: as you sow, so shall you reap.” – Sham Hinduja
50. “Karma is like a rubber band. You can only stretch it so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.” – Unknown
51. “A boomerang returns back to the person who throws it.” – Vera Nazarian
52. “Karma is like gravity – it’s so basic, we don’t even notice it.” – Unknown
53. “You have to be very careful when involving yourself with someone else’s karma.” – Brownell Landrum
54. “Karma never loses an address.” – Unknown
55. “For the innocent, the past may hold a reward. But for the treacherous, it’s only a matter of time before the past delivers what they truly deserve.” – Kevin McCarty
56. “Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.” – Unknown
57. “Treat other people’s homes as you want them to respect yours because 58. “Karma has no deadline.” – Unknown
59. “If someone hates you or fights with you, know that it is your own past karma standing in front of you.” – Anandmurti Gurumaa
60. “I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do.” – Unknown
“You win some, you lose some, let Karma take its course.” – Cocoy McCoy
“Be kind to others, for everyone is fighting a battle.” – Unknown
“Not only is there often a right and wrong but what goes around does come around, Karma exists.” – Donald Van De Mark
“Life is a boomerang. What you give you get.” – Unknown
“Once you know the nature of anger and joy is empty and you let them go, you free yourself from karma.” – Gautama Buddha
“The subject of karma and destiny is a very difficult one to talk about and understand because to experience karma and destiny is a lifelong process beyond human comprehension.” – Swami Niranjana
“You are the architect of your own fate. You are the master of your own destiny. You can do and undo things. You sow an action and reap a tendency. You sow a tendency and reap a habit. You sow a habit and reap your character. You sow your character and reap your destiny. Therefore, destiny is your own creation. You can undo it if you like – destiny is a bundle of habits.” – Swami Sivananda
“Nobody in this world is free of karma. Even if God comes to this planet He will be confined to the karmas of life, the karmas of the body, the karmas of the mind, the karmas of the spirit.” – Swami Niranjana
. “It is not easy to get rid of karma, and every man is subject to it. The more you push a pendulum to the right, the more it will swing to the left, then again to the right- action and reaction. No action in life goes unpaid and you can’t hide anything from yourself. You are your own witness and observer. You know what you think, feel and do and you know your real intentions. By observing yourself, you can control your karma.” – Swami Satyananda
“O please understand, karmas can be cut off, chopped off, and eliminated. One can free one from karma by living a life of Dharma.” – Guru Gobindh Singh
“The person whose mind is always free from attachment, who has subdued the mind and senses, and who is free from desires, attains the supreme perfection of freedom from Karma through renunciation.” – The Gita
“Give up the sense of doership. Karma will go on automatically. Or karma will drop away automatically.” – Ramana Maharishi
“Karma has no heart, what you do is what you get.” – Priyanshu Singh
“No need to place an order in karma cafe. You Are Automatically served what you deserve.” – Unknown
“As the heat of fire reduces wood to ashes, the fire of knowledge burns to ashes all karma.” – Bhagavad Gita
“Do bad and get bad because karma has no deadline.” – Priyanshu Singh
“Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, then make a different choice.” – Unknown
Short Karma Quotes Emphasize Kindness
Kindness is the greatest of all virtues. It never goes wrong and rewards you back whenever you are in need. These short karma quotes indicate the same lesson about kindness and affection for others.
“Never underestimate the power of a kind word or deed.” – Unknown
“When you truly understand karma, then you realize you are responsible for everything in your life.” – Keanu Reeves
“Karma is justice. It does not reward or punish. It shows no favoritism because we all have to earn all that we receive. Karma doesn’t predestine anything. We create our own causes and Karma adjusts the effects with perfect balance.” – Mary T. Browne
“By each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.” – David Mitchell
“No matter what kind of karma you gathered in the past, this moment’s karma is always in your hands.” – Sadhguru
. “Remember the unkindness, dishonesty, and deception you display toward others…don’t be shocked when it comes back to bite you.” – Sarah Moore
“Character is like a tree and reputation is like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.” – Abraham Lincoln
. “Revenge will never solve anything, karma will.” – Author Unknown
“Forgive the person and their actions, never give in to hate. Let it go, set it free, and karma will take care of what is meant to be.” – Author Unknown
“Each individual is solely responsible for his or her own actions, and every action will produce a reaction equal in every way to the suit of the action.” – Stephen Arroyo
Bad Karma Quotes
Bad karma quotes tell us that karma is the spiritual debt a person has earned due to his or her misdeeds in previous lifetimes. It covers acts such as murder, injury, exploitation, cheating, stealing, and more. Karma quotations say when you buy a house on Mother Earth and take out a mortgage from a bank. This mortgage is the amount you owe the bank. You make monthly payments for fifteen, twenty, or thirty years to pay off your debt. If you have negative karma in the spiritual sphere, you may have to pay for many lifetimes to pay off your spiritual debt. Here are some bad karma sayings to get a lesson,
- “Once you know the nature of anger and joy is empty and you let them go, you free yourself from karma.”
- “You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.”
- “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”
- “Whoever doesn’t flare up at someone who’s angry wins a battle hard to win.”
- “Conquer the angry one by not getting angry; conquer the wicked by goodness; conquer the stingy by generosity, and the liar by speaking the truth.”
- “Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.”
- A person who is basically evil by nature will always be averse to virtuous deeds. He is always engaged in bad karma.Sri Guru Granth Sahib
- Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act nonvirtuously, suffering results.Sakyong Mipham
- The jealous are troublesome to others, but torment to themselves.William Penn
- Every sin carries its own punishment.American Proverb
Good Karma Quotes
As the karma saying goes, what goes around comes around, so be mindful of the energy you send into the universe. Good karma quotes will tell you that do good to people to have good in return. Good things come to those who do good actions, whether it’s called karma or the Golden Rule. You’ll be motivated to be your best self with the collection of smart and amusing karma quotes below.
- “Someday people will ask me what is the key to my success…and I will simply say, “Good Karma.” – K. Crumley
- “One who speaks ‘completely’ negative creates karmic obstructions.” – Dada Bhagwan
- “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.” – Unknown
- “Karma grows from our hearts. Karma terminates from our hearts.” – Gautama Buddha
- “Your karma is defined by your actions plus your intent. A seemingly incorrect action with a pure intent can potentially result in good karma.” – Manoj Arora
- “Not only is there often a right and wrong but what goes around does come around, Karma exists.” – Donald Van De Mark
- “Good Karma Guide Love: Unconditionally with open acceptance. Give: Without expectation of return. Treat: Other as you wish to be treated. Be: Present to your thoughts and actions towards self and other.” – Andrew Hawkes
- “Your karma should be good, and everything else will follow. Your good karma will always win over your bad luck.” – Rohit Shetty
- “You attract the energy that you give off. Spread good vibes. Think positively. Enjoy life” – Unknown
- “Karma is a tricky thing. To serve Karma, one must repay good Karma to others.” – M.R. Mathias
Karma Quotes From Song Lyrics
Songs are a way of meditation. The music that follows can make you flow with the rhythm and has a significance that cannot be ignored. If you are trying to hold on to someone’s shoulder and are thinking of holding someone’s hand, do it quickly until it is too late.
“Karma comes over. Lean on my shoulder. Tell me what’s good. I’ve been thinkin’ about ya.” — Years & Years, Karma
“But keep in mind that karma, karma, karma. She’s gonna get ya and there’s nothing you can say.” — Aspen Wood, Karma
“Bad karma, but I don’t give a shit. Always been a savage, never been an average.” — London Alexis, Bad Karma/Bad Habits
“Because Karma has a funny way of working. Don’t come to me when you get what you deserve.” — Zacarias Li Rose, Karma
Related: Best Funny Quotes
“Cause I’ve been dreaming about these demons. I’ve been thinking about these demons. Karma’s gonna get me.” — Kristian Dior, Karma
“What goes around comes around Karma. You get back what you put out Karma. She is a bad bitch without a doubt.” — Highkeem, Karma
“Karma Karma, Have you ever met a girl named Karma? She’s a bitch and I’m her mothaf*ckin daughter, and I’m coming for you.” — Miss Benzo, Karma
“So where’s the karma doc, I’ve lost my patience. Cause I’ve been so good, I’ve been working my ass off. I’ve been so good, still, I’m lonely and stressed out.” — AJR, Karma
“But now you want none of my life, it’s karma. Now you want none of my life, it’s karma. I couldn’t deal with my vice and the price I pay is you won’t come back, yeah.” — PLAZA, Karma
“Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon. You come and go, you come and go. Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dreams: red, gold, and green, red, gold, and green.” — Culture Club, Karma Chameleon
What Karma Quotes Bears To People And How It Shows Itself
Karma manifests itself in strange shapes. It makes you think about the things surrounding you and makes you feel better with time. Karma can make you forget your fears of life and let you be into a world you have never witnessed.
201. “Parents are one’s companions in life but not partakers of one’s karma.” — Munshi Premchand
202. “Some good Karma I must have done that I went from marriage from Hell to finding my real soulmate.” — Raj Kundra
203. “I never experienced the joy of being on the good guy’s side of the perfect game or no-hitter. Karma.” — Gabe Kapler
204. “I guess one of the ways that karma works is that it finds out what you are most afraid of and then makes that happen eventually.” — Cheech Marin
205. “The conscious process is reflected in the imagination; the unconscious process is expressed as karma, the generation of actions divorced from thinking and alienated from feeling.” — William Irwin Thompson
206. “I’m kind of crazy with karma. I really believe that everything you do revisits you, so, I’m really adamant about the kids seeing the grandparents, so like, I can see my grandkids, you know what I mean?” — Joel Madden
207. “Attachment and aversion are the root cause of karma, and karma originates from infatuation. Karma is the root cause of birth and death, and these are said to be the source of misery. None can escape the effect of their own past karma.” — Mahavira
208. “Karma brings us ever back to rebirth, binds us to the wheel of births and deaths. Good Karma drags us back as relentlessly as bad, and the chain which is wrought out of our virtues holds as firmly and as closely as that forged from our vices.” — Annie Besant
209. “In every conversation, I’ve had—with housewives in Mumbai, with middle-class people, upper-class, in the slums—everyone says there is an underlying consciousness of karma. That people believe in karma—that what you’re putting out is going to come back. If I do something to you, the energy of it is going to come back to me in the future.” — Deepak Chopra
210. “I try to be a good daughter, as I believe in karma and feel that how you are with your parents is directly proportional to what you receive in your life. I am a big oneness follower, and our gurus have told us that if you want to achieve eternal happiness, you need to be happy internally. And your inner circle is your family.” — Shilpa Shetty
Related: Beautiful Happiness Quotes
‘Karma Is A Bitch’ Quotes
Karma can make you taste the dust, or it can make you suffer for your petty mistakes. It is all decided by karma so try to be a little more warned and conscious of what you do or think of doing.
211. “It’s called karma, and it’s pronounced ha-ha-ha-ha.” — Unknown
212. “Don’t ever be mad at karma, she’s just doing her job.” — Unknown
213. “Something to remember: Karma is only a bitch—if you are.” — Unknown
214. “Maybe Karma wouldn’t be so nasty if we stopped calling her a bitch.” — Unknown
215. “When karma finally hits you in the face, I will be there, just in case it needs some help.” — Unknown
216. “Karma caught up with me. It wasn’t fun but I paid my dues and got a receipt.” — Desmond Fouche
217. “Mark my words; someday she’ll get what’s coming to her. Karma’s a bigger bitch than she is.” — Kathleen Brooks
218. “Karma’s just sharpening her fingernails and finishing her drink. She says she’ll be with you shortly.” — Unknown
219. “That whore, karma, has finally made her way around, and has just bitch-slapped me right across the face.” — Jennifer Salaiz
220. “What goes around, comes around like a hula hoop. Karma is a bitch? Well, just make sure that bitch is beautiful.” — Lil Wayne
What Do You Reckon Of These Quotes About Karma?
Regardless of whether you have confidence in it, there’s no damage in giving out kindness. For what we sow, we additionally harvest. Feel allowed to copy and paste these short karma quotes from the Quotf. This website has brought such a huge assemblage of short karma quotes that will make you feel boosted and inspired for life. Share these quotes on your favourite social media handlers like Facebook, Instagram, etc.